Nexcelom Cellometer Auto T4 Plus Bright Field Cell Counter
The Cellometer Automated T4 Cell Counter incorporates the basic principles of Imaging Cytometry traditionally used in manual cell counting via hemocytometer into a suite of instruments designed to simplify the cell counting process. By capturing multiple images of the cells to be counted, users can adjust parameters based on cell morphology and perform reanalysis as necessary. Cellometer Counting Chambers are equivalent to all four corner squares of a hemocytometer and are disposable, thus saving time and effort, and eliminating any risk of cross-contamination.
- Imaging Performance Cell Size: 5 – 60 microns (most mammalian cells)
- Conc. Range: 105 – 107 cells/mlBright field imaging and pattern-recognition software to quickly and accurately decluster, identify and count individual cells.
- Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.5 x 4.2 x 12.6 in.
- Input to Power Adapter: 100-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz ~ 0.5A
- Output to Instrument: 12 VDC ~ 1.5 APC
- Laptop Requirements: Windows 7, 8 or 10 – 1.6 GHz or higher, 2GB RAM, USB 2.0 port
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a brokered item. No warranty is expressed or given unless the warranty is still active, or if there is a service plan with the manufacturer.