Thermo Fisher FDE50086FA Ultra Low Freezer
- Application Storage of General (non-flammable) Laboratory Materials
- Inside Use Only
- Storage Volume: 24.1 cu. ft. (682 liters), 500 Standard 2″ Boxes
- Temperature Rating: -50°C to -86°C
- Electrical Power: 115V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase
- Instrument Rated Current: 16.7 AMP
- Building Supply Rating: 20A dedicated grounded circuit, Type C circuit protection or similar required, Ensure compliance with local electric code
- Power Plug / Power Cord: NEMA 5-20 / IEC Cords, 10 ft
- Interior Dimensions (HxDxW): 51.2 x 28.3 x 28.8 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (HxDxW): 78 x 38.5 x 34 in.
- Shipping Weight / Net Weight: 734 lbs. (333 kg) / 640 lbs. (290 kg)
- Insulation: Vacuum Insulation Panels with High-Density Water-Blown Polyurethane Foam
- Door Seal: Silicone-Based High Performance Seal Gasket with Electrical Cabinet Perimeter Heater
- Shelves: 3 Stainless Steel Adjustable Shelves in 1″ increments
- Shelf Capacity: 205 lbs.
- Adjustable Warm/Cold Alarms: Fully Adjustable
- Refrigeration System: Two Stage Cascade System
- Refrigerant (1st/2nd Stage): R290 / R170+R290 Mix
- Compressor Capacity: 509 W
- Defrost Method: Manual
For more information: email@example.com
This is a brokered item. No warranty is expressed or given unless the warranty is still active, or if there is a service plan with the manufacturer.