Agilent 1200 HPLC System With Computer and Software
Ran basic test on all modules using Lab Advisor, results included.
The Agilent 1200 HPLC System guarantees the most efficient mixing and pulse-free solvent delivery for consistently fast and accurate results. The system’s optimized design using a binary pump allows variable stroke volumes for stable solvent flow. This electronically activated inlet valve runs synchronous to the pistons to eliminate vapor formation in volatile solvent, making the Agilent 1200 both remarkably easy-to-use and maintenance-free. It also features a high-speed proportioning valve and a pre-configured degasser, which allow convenient low-pressure mixing and a large solvent choice flexibility. The HPLC System’s vacuum degasser ensures reduced operating costs without the use of helium and optimum instrument performance.
- Agilent 1200 G1379B Degasser and solvent tray.
- Agilent 1200 G1312B Bin pump SL.
- Agilent 1200 G1367C Hip-ALS SL
- Agilent 1200 G1330B FC/ALS Auto sampler Therm
- Agilent 1200 G1316A TCC SL Column heater
- Agilent 1200 G1315C DAD SL Detector.
- Power cord
- CAN cables
- Computer included with software, Agilent Chemstation for LC 3D systems version B.0403 SP2 and Lab Advisor.
rbb – SR