photos represent a Bio-Rad SmartSpec 3000 Spectrophotometer being sold for parts only with the understanding that we sell quality products
and equipment that operate as intended unless otherwise stated.
- Wavelength range: UV and Visible ranges200 to 800 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: (+/-) 2 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 5nm
- Light source: Xenon flash lamp
- Detector: Photodiode array
- Number of cuvettes: one
- Size of cuvettes: 100 μl, 700 μl, 1.5 ml, 3.5 ml
- Pathlength: 1 mm, 2 mm, 5 mm and 10 mm
- Display: 2 x 24 alphanumeric built-in backlit LCDdisplay
- Printer: Built-in alphanumeric/graphic
- Interface: RS-232 serial port
- Operating temperature: 5–40 °C
- Photometric range: 0–2 AU
- Scan speed: 200–800 nm in 20 seconds max
- Photometric repeatability: ± 0.02 AU in a 0.1–2.0 AU range(9 readings) andover a 200–800 nm range.
- Dimensions: 33cm(W)x26cm(D)x14cm(H)
- Weight: 3.6 k.g.
- Power requirement: 90–260 VAC, 47–63 HzRegulatory: CE, TÜV
are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Time. If you
have questions, offers, or any other concerns regarding a listing
outside our normal business hours, please allow for us to respond on the
following business day. In the event you have any issues with your
purchase, please contact us first. Customer satisfaction is our highest
Although we do not offer a warranty, we highly
encourage you to contact us directly if this unit does not perform as
advertised. Should you wish to return your purchase, please pay return
shipping and have your purchase shipped directly to our warehouse. As
soon as the item is back in our possession, we will refund your money
within 24 hours.