The attached photos represent a Pharmacia Biotech XK 50/60 Column being sold as is with the understanding that we sell quality products and equipment that have been tested and operate as intended unless otherwise stated.
Designed for low to medium pressure, the XK 50/60 column is a robust and user friendly option for simple reproducible packing. Its plunger design provides no-fuss homogeneous buffer distribution. XK columns employ a streamlined design suitable for liquid chromatography applications and ensures trouble free operations when used with ÄKTA design instruments.
- Bed Height With 1 adapter: 81-95 cm
- Bed Height With 2 adapters: 65-95 cm
- Inlet interior diameter: 1.55 mm
- Outlet interior diameter: 1.55 mm
- Chemical stability: Resistant to aqueous solutions and solvents used in liquid chromatography. Not resistant to Acetone, Ketones, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, Aliphatic Esters and Phenol.
- Material (column hardware): Borosilicate Glass, Polyamide, Polypropylene, PTFE, ETFE, FEP, PMMA (Acrylic)
- Material (column tube): Borosilicate Glass
- Material (bed support): Polypropylene (PP) (reinforced glass fiber), Polyamide (PA)
- Tube height: 1000 mm
- Column interior diameter: 50 mm
- Dimensions (entire unit): 36 x 4 x 4
- Weight: 5 lbs
Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Time. If you have questions, offers, or any other concerns regarding a listing outside our normal business hours, please allow for us to respond on the following business day. In the event you have any issues with your purchase, please contact us first. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
Although we do not offer a warranty, we highly encourage you to contact us directly if this unit does not perform as advertised. Should you wish to return your purchase, please pay return shipping and have your purchase shipped directly to our warehouse. As soon as the item is back in our possession, we will refund your money within 24 hours.
Code: R1 E1 P60