RAE Systems MultiRAE-IR PGM54 Multiple Gas Detector
Used item is in good condition. Powers on. Comes with carrying case and instructions, disc. Please see pictures.
- O2, LEL, PID, CO2, and any plug-in smart toxic sensors: CO, H2S, SO2, NO, NO2, Cl2, HCN, NH3, PH3
- 0-20,000 ppm measurement of CO2 using our patented non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor
- 0-2,000 ppm measurement of VOCs (volatile organic compounds) with 0.1 ppm resolution
- Measure more chemicals than with any other PID: With over 60 Correction Factors built into the MultiRAE IR memory and the largest printed list of Correction Factors in the world (300+), RAE Systems offers the ability to accurately measure more ionizable chemicals than any other PID!
- Drop-in Battery: When work schedules require putting in more than the 12 hours supplied by the advanced Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery, the drop in alkaline pack supplied with every MultiRAE IR allows you to finish the job.
- User friendly screens make it easy to use for simple applications and flexible enough for sophisticated options.
- Rugged Rubber Boot: The standard rubber boot helps assure that the MultiRAE IR survives the bumps and knocks of tough field use.
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 (30m) horizontally or vertically. Liquid trap and automatic low flow alarm protect the MultiRAE IR from damage.
- Large keys are operable even with 3 layers of gloves
- Easy-to-read display with backlight
- Store up to 80 hours of data at one minute interval for all 5 sensors for download to PC (with the optional datalogging).
- Loud audible alarm that varies for different alarm conditions and an optional external vibration alarm for noisy areas.