The attached photos represent a PAW 1.5″ Nylon Sanitary Clamp – Used – Set of 20 ea. being sold as is with the understanding that we sell quality products and equipment that have been tested and operate as intended unless otherwise stated.
- Class VI Approved: Molded from USP Class IV compliant plastic
- Less Stressful: Plastic BioClamps dissipate heat & reduce the distortion on polymeric flanges
- Reusable: Tough enough to be used repeatedly, economic enough for single-use disposal
- Sterilizable: Bio-Clamps can be autoclaved, up to 135C
- Gamma-Stable: For use in irradiated single-use systems.
- Lightweight: Can be used around delicate equipment with less chance of damage
business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Eastern Time. If you have questions, offers, or any other concerns
regarding a listing outside our normal business hours, please allow for
us to respond on the following business day. In the event you have any
issues with your purchase, please contact us first. Customer
satisfaction is our highest priority.
Code: SA P112