Millipore 1568406 Benchtop Tangential Water Filtration System
- This Millipore water filtration unit is a benchtop sanitary-design tangential water filtration system. It is used to concentrate or purify solutions up to 100 liters.
- The unit is ideal for microbiology or biochemistry-related laboratory test runs, pilot studies and small-scale production.
- It has a choice of tangential ultrafiltration or microfiltration with spiral or cassette-type filtration cartridges.
- It has a simple control panel with LCD displays for pressures and pump speed and user adjustable safety limits and alarms.
- Automated constant-volume diafiltrating or continuously fed batch processing of volumes from larger auxiliary reservoirs.
- Pump Capacity: Peristaltic, easy-load tubing pump head maximum flow 12 L/min @ 1.7 bar (25 psi)
- Minimum Process Volume: 186 ml
- Cartridge and Membrane Area Capacity: Up to 33 ft 2 for Pellicon 2 cassettes, up to 20 ft. 2 for spiral cassettes.
- Electrical: 100V ~ 50/60Hz
cs – R1 G2 P42