The attached photos represent a new Thermo Scientific Precision GP 10 Water Bath sold as is with the understanding that we sell quality products and equipment that have been tested and operate as intended unless otherwise stated.
Support a wide range of applications with Thermo Scientific Precision general purpose water baths, designed to maintain water temperature from ambient to 100 C. Over-temperature safety circuitry is designed to prevent thermal runaway, while new auto-on and auto-off timers allow to optimize operation schedules. Benefit from outstanding chemical and corrosion resistance with epoxy powder-coated exterior, easily clean the chamber with its seamless stainless steel interior.
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 100 C
- Cabinet Material: Epoxy powder-coated steel
- Chamber Material: Stainless steel
- Temperature Presets: 4
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.2 C
- Amperage: 6.0-7.0 / 2.8-3.4 (120 V / 230 V)
- Description: 10L General Purpose Water Bath
- Certifications/Compliance: UL, CE
- Dimensions Exterior: 15.5 x 15.1 x 14 in.
- Controller Type: Digital
- Display: Monochrome LCD
- Includes Clear Polycarbonate Gable Cover and Diffuser Tray
- Temperature Stability: ±0.1 C
- Bath Volume: 10 L (2.6 GAL)
- Heating Capacity: 800 W
Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Time. If you have questions, offers, or any other concerns regarding a listing outside our normal business hours, please allow for us to respond on the following business day.
Although we do not offer a warranty, we highly encourage you to contact us directly if this unit does not perform as advertised. Should you wish to return your purchase, please pay return shipping and have your purchase shipped directly to our warehouse. As soon as the item is back in our possession, we will refund your money within 24 hours.
Code: R2 B2 P130