Olympus IX50 Inverted Phase Contrast Microscope
Device comes with its own power supply.
- Superior frame stability, ergonomic layout and low-positioned controls make the IX50 the user-friendly microscope for the high-volume laboratory. Efficient operation is complimented by an unobtrusive long working distance condenser and adjustment-free 30W halogen illumination.
- Modular design and a host of system components optimize features and optics for each laboratory. The sideport accepts video or digital cameras while the trinocular observation tube provides an additional photo port.
- 30 Watt Transmitted Light Source
- 10x/22 mm Widefield Eyepieces
- 4 Objective Eyepieces, x4, x10, x20, x40
- Long Working Distance Turret Condenser, 0.30 mm NA
- Center Telescope for Phase Contrast
- Dust Cover, 6v 30 w bulbs
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 13 x 26.5 in
- Weight: 61 lbs.
jb – R2 C2 P134