Bio Rad NGC Chromatography Quest 100 System w/Frac Collector
The NGC medium pressure system is an automated liquid chromatography system focused on biomolecule purification at the research, process development and laboratory scale-up levels.
- Control System: ChromLab software
- Power: 100-240 VAC ~ 50/60Hz ~ 750W
- Dimensions (w/out Computer): 19.29 x 24.01 x 29.13 in.
- Weight: 101.4 lbs.
- Flow Rate Setting: 0.01 to 100 mL/min.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Pressure Range: 0 – 10 MPa (1,450 psi)
- Third Story Expansion Frame
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Flow Rate: 0.01 – 200 mL/min.
- Peltier Cooling System: Yes
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 16.53 x 23.62 x 21.45 in.
For more information: email@example.com
This is a brokered item. No warranty is expressed or given unless the warranty is still active, or if there is a service plan with the manufacturer.