The enclosed photos represent a Shimadzu UV-2401PC Recording Spectrophotometer sold as is with the understanding that we sell products and equipment that have been tested and are operational unless otherwise stated for parts only.
- Wavelength range: 190 to 900 nm.
- Single monochromator with a high-performance blazed holographic grating in the aberration corrected Czerny-Turner mounting.
- Resolution: 0.1 nm.
- Spectral bandwidth: 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2 and 5 nm.
- Wavelength repeatability: ±0.1 nm.
- Wavelength accuracy: ±0.3 nm.
- Wavelength scanning speed: Fast, medium, slow and super slow
- Light source: 50 W halogen lamp and D2 lamp.
- Light source lamp switching: Select between 282 nm and 393 nm.
- Stray light: Less than 0.015% at 220nm and 340nm.
- Photometric system: Double-beam, direct ratio system with dynode feedback.
- Photometric mode: Absorbance (Abs.), transmittance (%), reflectance (%) and energy (E).
- Photometric range: Absorbance -4~5 Abs. (0.001 Abs. increments).
- Transmittance: 0~999.9% (0.01% increments).
- Reflectance: 0~999.9% (0.01% increments).
- Photometric accuracy ±0.002 Abs. (0~0.5 Abs.) with NIST 930D Filter. ±0.004 Abs. (0.5~1 Abs.) with NIST 930D Filter. ±0.3%T (0~100%T) with NIST 930D Filter.
- Photometric repeatability: ±0.001 Abs. (0~1.0 Abs.) ±0.1%T.
- Baseline flatness: Within ±0.001 Abs. (excluding noise; 2nm slit width and SLOW wavelength scanning speed).
- Drift: Less than 0.0004 Abs. per hour (after 2 hours warm-up).
- Power requirements : 100V, 120V, 220V, 240V, switch-selectable; 50/60Hz
- Software Specifications: Personal Spectroscopy Software (standard), Spectrum, Quantitative, Time Course.
- Dimensions: 25 x 22 x 11 in
- Weight: 75 lbs
Our direct contact information will be included with your Ebay purchase order.
Code: SB RC-LEI