Labconco 4420000 FlaskScrubber
Item is in good used condition. Item is tested and functioning. Exterior show minor cosmetic bruising.
The FlaskScrubber is designed for primarily narrow-neck glassware such as volumetric flasks. The bottom spindle rack included with the washer holds up to 34 pieces of labware and may be outfitted with specialized inserts to accommodate pipets. Water and detergent are pumped through the spindles to reach the innermost areas of your glassware. A patented drying system vacuums moisture from inside the glassware, replacing it with hot, dry air.
- 1200-watt heater to boost water and glassware temperatures during washing and drying. With a minimum inlet temperature of 120° F (49° C), the sump heater elevates water temperature approximately 20° F (11° C).
- Requires a 20 amp plug.
- Operation on 115 volts, 60 Hz, 16 amps.
- Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH): 24.5 x 26.7 x 37.0 in.
- Black melamine-covered, high-density particle board top.
- Type 304 stainless steel sides.
- Epoxy-coated steel back.
- Four 2-inch diameter rubber casters.
- Quick-disconnect attachment for inlet water and drain on top of washer.
- Two aerator adapters for connection to standard 55/64″-27 male and 15/16″-27 female laboratory faucets
rbb – 260 FL