The attached photos represent a Yokogawa EXA SC402G Conductivity Transmitter being sold as is with the understanding that we sell quality products and equipment that have been tested and operate as intended unless otherwise stated. Please review my feedback to see that I have a solid record.
- Two or four electrodes measurement with square wave excitation, using max. 60m (200 ft) cable (WU40/WF10) and cellconstants from 0.008 to 50.0 cm-1
- Frequency, read-pulse position and reference voltage are dynamically optimized.
0.000 µS/cm to 1999 mS/cm at 25 °C (77 °F) reference temperature.
- Minimum : 0.1 µS x C at process temperature (underrange 0.000 µS/cm).
- Maximum : 500 mS x C at process temperature (overrange 550 mS x C).
- Resistivity : 0.000 k1/2 x cm – 999 M1/2 x cm at 25 °C (77 °F) reference temperature.
- Minimum : 0.002 k1//C at process temperature (underrange 0.000 k1/2 x cm).
- Maximum : 1 M1//C at process temperature (overrange 999 M1/2 x cm).
- Pt1000 : -20-250 °C (0-500 °F)
- Pt100/Ni100 : -20-200 °C (0-400 °F)
- 8K55 NTC : -10-120 °C (10-250 °F)
- PB36 NTC : -20-120 °C (0-250 °F)
Our business hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday Eastern Time. If you have questions, offers, or any other concerns regarding a listing outside our normal business hours, please allow for us to respond on the following business day.
Code: R1 A1 P25