ForteBIO QK384 Octet System w/ ForteBIO Sidekick
Powers on and initializes . No further testing was conducted. Comes with all power and connect cords. Comes with ForteBio Sidekick, which enables offline loading of reagents on biosensors, in tandem with any Octet instrument, for enhanced efficiency and assay performance.
- Detection Technology Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI)
- Sample Plate Standard, 96-well and 384-well black, flat bottom microplate, and 384TW microplate
- Orbital Flow Capacity: Static or 100–1500 rpm
- Analysis Temperature Range: (Ambient + 4°C) – 40°C, 1°C increments
- Quantitation Range for hIgG: Octet QK384 system: 1–700 μg/mL at 400 rpm, 0.1–100 μg/mL at 1000 rpm
- Information Provided: Kinetic and affinity analysis (kobs, ka, kd, KD) ~ Kinetic screening for ka or kd ~ Binding specificity and cooperativity
- Sample Plate Standard, 96-well and 384-well black, flat bottom microplate , and 384TW microplate
- Baseline Noise • ≤8 pm (RMS) for Octet QK384 system
- Electrical Requirements: AC 100–240 V, 5.0–2.0 A, 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Power consumption: 195 W (240 W peak)
- Dimensions (DxWxH):31.5 x 31.5 x 30.1 in.
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Optimum Operating Temperature: 22 ± 4 °C
- Safe Operating Temperature: 15 to 30 °C
- Humidity: Non-condensing, 10 to 80% Relative Humidity
- Installation Category: Category 1
- Biosensor Tray Type: 8 x 12 format 96-biosensor tip tray, green color
- Sample Plate: Standard, 96-well, flat bottom microplate, 14 mm height
- Sampling Volume: 180–220 μL/well (96-well microplate)
- Orbital Flow Capacity: Static or 100–1,500 rpm; maximum setting of 1000 rpm Electrical: AC 100–240 V, 5.0–2.0 A, 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Power consumption: 120 W (240 W peak)
- Dimensions (DxWxH):9 x 6.5 x 6.5 in.
- Weight: 9.7 lbs.
rbb/gc – OSB