Pharmacia Biotech XK 50/20 Column
Designed for low to medium pressure, the XK 50/20 column is a robust and user friendly option for simple reproducible packing. Its plunger design provides no-fuss homogeneous buffer distribution. XK columns employ a streamlined design suitable for liquid chromatography applications and ensures trouble free operations when used with ÄKTA design instruments.
- Bed Height With 1 or 2 adapters: 0-140 mm
- Inlet interior diameter: 1.55 mm
- Outlet interior diameter: 1.55 mm
- Chemical stability: Resistant to aqueous solutions and solvents used in liquid chromatography.
- Not resistant to Acetone, Ketones, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, Aliphatic Esters and Phenol.
- Material (column hardware): Borosilicate Glass, Polyamide, Polypropylene, PTFE, ETFE, FEP, PMMA (Acrylic)
- Material (column tube): Borosilicate Glass
- Material (bed support): Polypropylene (PP) (reinforced glass fiber), Polyamide (PA)
- Tube height: 200 mm
- Column interior diameter: 50 mm
- Dimensions (entire unit): 12 x 4 x 4 in
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
ssg – R1 E1 P60