Farrar 4102 High Performance Controlled Rate Freeze/Thaw Chamber
The Farrar Scientific Controlled rate chamber enables fast, uniform bulk freezing and thawing of Protein or products contained in a variety of containers, (bags, bottles or any size containers) such as single use system (SUS), polycarbonate vessels or polypropylene vessels.
- Application: Pharmaceutical and Bioprocessing.
- Chamber Volume: 23.3 Cu. Ft. (659.8 L)
- Internal Dimensions (WxDxH): 34 x 27.5 x 43 in.
- External Dimensions (WxDxH): 75 x 38 x 80 in.
- Temperature Range: Programmable +40˚C to –80˚C
- Electrical: 208/240 VAC, 3 Ø, 60Hz, 26 FLA
- Ambient Operating: +18˚C to +30˚C
- Temperature Air Cooled Condenser: +18˚C to +30˚C
- Water Cooled Condenser Requirements: Tower Water 85˚F (29.5˚C), Max. flow Requirements rate 7gpm (26.5 l/min) ~ Chilled Water 45˚F (7.2˚C), Max. flow rate 3.5 gpm (13.25 l/min).
- Pull Down Empty Chamber: < 38 minutes from +25˚C to –80˚C
- Door Open Recovery @ –80˚C: < 10 minutes
- 100L Load: +25˚C to –80˚C < 12 Hours
- Uniformity Air Temperature: +/- 2.0˚C
- Uniformity Product Temperature: +/- 1.0˚C
- Heat Transfer: Convection, Air Flow Evaporator
- High Stage: R-404A
- Low Stage: R-508B
- Defrost: Auto defrost program, EZ1 Key Touch
- Heat of Rejection – Air Cooled 38,000 BTU/hr. (11 Kw/hr.)
- Heat of Rejection – Water Cooled 1,700 BTU/hr. (0.5 Kw/hr.)
- Weight: 1,010 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 1,597 lbs.
- Manufactured: 8/18/2020
rbb – R5 FL