3M Zeta Plus 16EZA Encapsulated System
The 16EZA small holder is available for laboratory and pilot scale-up studies, in addition to low volume production filtration.
The standard holder can accommodate from one to four 0.23 m² capsules, or one 1.6 m² (double layer) or 2.5 m² (single layer) capsule.
Either single stage or two-stage depth filtration can be performed within the same holder.
The standard small holder has a built-in torque limiter that will signal the operator when the holder assembly is properly sealed.
All 16EZA holders have been designed to be fully autoclavable for applications where that may be required.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 3.4 bar (50 psi)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 104F (40C)
Materials of Construction:
- Frame: 304 Stainless Steel
- End Plates: 304 Stainless Steel
- Support Rods: 440 Stainless Steel
- Stand: 304 Stainless Steel
- Hand Wheels: 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Casters: Stainless Steel
- Wheels: Phenolic
- Standard: Mechanical Polish Finish (4552601)
- Special: Electropolish Finish (4552602)
- E16E01 Capsule: 4
- E16E07/E16E11 Capsule: 1
- E16E01 Capsule: 2