Miltenyi Biotec MACSQuant Analyzer 16 Flow Cytometer
- Flow Cell Dimensions: 200×250 μm
- Fluorescence Detectors: Optimized with spectrally matched PMTs for all channels
- Minimal Uptake Volume: 1 μL (25 μL recommended for volumetric counting applications)
- Sample Flow Rate: 25, 50, or 100 µL/min or automate flow rate to maintain 500, 1000, or 2000 events/second
- Measurement Speed: <25 minutes per 96-well plate (5 μL measurement volume per well)
- Sample Uptake: 1–450 µL
- Maximal Event Rate: Up to 15,000 events/second
- Footprint (WxD): 15.18 × 11.2 in
- Height (Adjustable Touchscreen): 26.34 × 15.75 in.
- 394–553.5 mm (15.51–21.79 in)
- Size with Mini Sampler Plus (width × depth): 669×500 mm (26.34 × 19.69 in)
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Monitor: 15.6″ LCD touchscreen
- Power Requirements: 100–240 V ~ 50/60 Hz ~ 450 W
- RAM 8 GB DDR4 (SO-DIMM)
- Mass Storage: 500 GB SSD
- Ports: 4× USB 2.0 ports, 6× USB 3.0 ports (2 at display), 2× DisplayPort, 2× LAN, DVI, RE-232, Audio
- Emission Sound Pressure Level at Workstation: <61 dB(A)
- Sample Carry-Over: 0.01%
- Fluorescence performance 5-decade logarithmic scale (10-2 to 103), displayed in lin, log, or hlog scales
- Operating System: Embedded operating system
- Measurement Parameters: Area, width, height for all parameters, with time and volume
- Signal Processing: >18 bit dynamic range in area with 32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Compensation: Automated, or manual with 14×14 matrix, during or after acquisition
- Data Files: .mqd (proprietary file format), .fcs (2.0, 3.0, 3.1 compatible)
REQUEST QUOTE: email@example.com
This is a brokered item.
No warranty is expressed or given unless the warranty is still active, or if there is a service plan with the manufacturer.