Beckman Coulter SPRI-TE A50100 Nucleic Acid Extractor
- The SPRI-TE Nucleic Acid Extractor is for the automated purification of DNA and RNA.
- This easy-to-use system prepares between one and 10 samples in about 30 minutes and requires minimal user training.
- SPRI-TE incorporates Beckman Coulter\’s proprietary SPRI (solid phase reversible immobilization) technology, which extracts the nucleic acids without centrifugation or vacuum manifold.
- The SPRI technology ensures stronger binding and higher quality purification than silica-coated beads, which can shear nucleic acids, leading to lower quality results.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 30 x 25 x 36 in.
- Weight: 69 lbs.
- Two cards included: Method Card Instrument Utilities and Method Card for Fragment
rbb – R1 D3 P36