The attached photos represent a Dual Distek Evolution 6100 Dissolution System, Evolution 4300 Autosampler & Dual Syringe Pumps being sold as is with the understanding that we sell quality products and equipment that have been tested and operate as intended unless otherwise stated.
•Embedded temperature sensor in each shaft permits precise control of individual heater jackets.
•Individual vessel temperatures are continuously monitored and controlled. •2nd generation Patented Bathless Technology.
•Rapid media heating from ambient to 37°C in less than 15 minutes.
and sorts up to 100 methods by name and create date. Also records the
previous 50 modifications made to each method, noting the user, date and
4300 & Pump Specifications:
- Tube/Vial Capacity – Up to 256 (HPLC vials or 8 mL test tubes) 8 x 16 per bath.
- Max Number of Samples Sets – Up to 32 per bath.
- Internal Method Storage – 40 methods
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – 15” x 22” x 15”
- Weight – 43 lbs
Syringe Pump –
- Volume – Programmable from .01 mL to 20 mL
- Flow-Rate Range – 0 to 25 mL/ Min
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – 8” x 12” x 17”
- Weight – 29 lbs (each)
- Power Requirements – 100-120/200 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 3.0A Max
Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Time. If you have questions, offers, or any other concerns
regarding a listing outside our normal business hours, please allow for us to respond on the following business day. In the event you have any
issues with your purchase, please contact us first. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
Once sale is completed item will be shipped within 4-5 business days of purchase. **Inspect your shipment upon delivery! If the shipment is received damaged and not reported to the driver and noted on both copies of the delivery invoice, the receiver will become fully responsible for the item. AFAB will be held harmless of any damage and no refund will be given.**
Code: 260 SR