Horiba LA-930 Laser Scattering Particle Size and Distribution Analyzer
- Principles of Measurement: Based on Mie scattering theory
- Range of Particle Size Displayed: 0.02 to 2000μm
- Measurement Time: Approx. 20 seconds, normally from start of
measurement to display of data (max. 3 min.)
- Power: 100/110 to 200/220 to 240 VAC, selectable, 50/60 Hz approx. 300 VA.
- Communications: RS-232C
- Operation Temperature and Humidity: 10°C (50°F) to 35°C (95°F) less than 85% RH (no condensation)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.6 x 27.2 x 14 inches
- Weight: 121 lbs.
rbb – R1 A3 P34