Nova Biomedical 46544 BioProfile CDV Analyzer
BioProfile CDV incorporates advanced, state-of-the-art technology for rapid, accurate measurement of cell density and cell viability in cell cultures. Based on the widely recognized and accepted trypan blue exclusion method, BioProfile CDV combines advanced technology in robotics, optics and computer algorithms in a highly automated analyzer.
- 2.5 minutes (Gases only – PO2 + PCO2) 4.0 minutes
- (Chemistry/Gas & Osmolality) 6.25 minutes
- Operating Temperature Range: 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Operating Relative Humidity Range: 20-85%
- Sample Size: 1 mL (for all modules)
- Sampling Options: Individual via syringe/cup
- Automated batch using 20-position sampling tray
- On-line, automated from up to ten bioreactors
- Electrical Requirements: 90-264 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (Universal Power Supply)
- System Size: Height: 20 in (50 cm) Width: 26 in (66 cm) Depth: 20 in (50 cm)
- System Weight: Analyzer: 94 lbs. (42.6 kg) without reagents
- Safety Certifications: TUV: IEC 61010-1:2001
- Quality Systems Certifications: TUV: ISO9001:2000 FDA Registered, OPC Compliant, PAT Compatible, 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant.
rbb/cs – R2 C2 P128