AKTA Pilot 600 FPLC System w/Software, Toughbook and Monitor
The GE AKTApilot is a dedicated automated liquid chromatography (LC) system designed to carry out development, scale-up, and production processes. This bio-compatible, hygienic and sterilizable system can purify products in milligrams of up to tens of grams.
AKTAPilot is a complete system which contains all fluid handling components necessary to perform smooth delivery and mixing, sample application as well as in-line monitoring.
- Isocratic and Gradient Flow Rate: 4 – 400 mL/min.
- Double Mode Flow Rate: Up to 800 mL/min.
- Operating Pressure: Up to 2 MPa (20 bar, 290 psi) between system pump and column inlet
- UV Wavelength Range: 190–700 nm in steps of 1 nm, 206–700 nm with AKTApilot cell, 3 wavelengths simultaneously.
- pH Range: 0 – 14 (spec. Valid between 2 – 12)
- Conductivity Range: 1 µS/cm to 999.9 mS/cm
- Holdup Volume: Up to 31 mL
- Max. Backpressure: less than 0.06 MPa before column/ 400 ml/min ~ less than 0.045 MPa after column /400 ml/min
- Solvent Compatibility: All commonly used chromatographic solvents.
- Degree of Protection: IP24
- Power: 100 – 240 V ~ 50/60Hz ~ 800 VA power max.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 29.5 x 21.3 x 35 in.
- Weight: 251 lbs.
- Software: UNICORN V5.2
- Manual Available
rbb – TA