attached photos represent aScienceware Vacuum Aspirator Pump and Collection Bottle (199170150) being sold as is with the understanding
that we sell quality
products and equipment that operate as intended unless otherwise stated.
Please review my feedback to see that I have a solid record.
Perform vacuum aspiration of a variety of liquids, including tissue culture media, supernatants, and chemical wastes. To use, simply insert a pipette tip, Pasteur pipette, or serological pipette into the collection tube and plug in to a 110/120V outlet. Self-contained system with bottle, tubing and vacuum pump is lightweight, compact and easy to use.
- Built-in pump quickly aspirates fluids while maintaining a low noise level (76db at 1 meter) and minimal vibration
- Ideal for fluid collection from tissue and/or cell culture, Petri dishes, plates, flasks and tubes
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene collection bottle holds 3800 mL (1 gallon) fluid wastes and has a safety release vent to prevent vacuum implosion
- A replaceable hydrophobic filter seals itself if it becomes wet protecting the pump motor from fluid contamination
- Compact design will not crowd workspace whether working in a hood or at the bench
Code: R1 G3 P58